09/24/17 @ 1:31 AM
1. I’m finally realizing that I’m really unhappy with my current job, and desperately want out.
2. I’m big on relationships. One night stands and ‘messing around’ aren’t for me. If our goal isn’t marriage, then we aren’t anything.
3. I already know what I’m meant to do in life but I feel like I’m ill-equipped. I’m, also, very hesitant.
4. On 12/31/16, I promised myself that 2017 would be my year. It is now September 24th and I’m not entirely happy of how far I’ve come.
5. I’ve been itching to do something different with my hair for quite some time, now. I’ve been craving blue.
6. I’m more outspoken than I could have ever imagined. Truly being myself and accepting every inch of my imperfection has been one of the most liberating experiences of my life, so far.
7. I admire people that travel alone.
8. I feel like I won’t get anywhere without a degree, but I don’t enjoy school as much as I used to. #Fall2017FTW
9. I’ve fallen in love with ‘Insecure’ and ‘The Bold Type’.
10. I want to get back into playing the guitar and/or piano.